Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Barack Obama and Clinton's Tax Records

HuffPost is reporting today that Barack Obama is insinuating something nefarious about Hillary Clinton's Tax Records.

Now I know a little something about this because I happened to watch the last debate when she was asked if she would release her tax records before the March 4th Primary - for those of you communists that don't remember, this is what she said:

Well, I can't get it together by then, but I will certainly work to get it together. I'm a little busy right now; I hardly have time to sleep. But I will certainly work toward releasing, and we will get that done and in the public domain.

Hello? MSM? She's a little busy trying to become President. What don't these get?

Today, the Clinton Campaign released this picture of the Clinton Compound basement - where the tax records are located:


How the hell can she be expected to find anything in there so quickly?
Obama is being unfair - primarily because he found his tax records easy - they were in this room:


Looks a little fruity to me. Support Hillary Clinton (so we can kick her ass in November) and help SAVE AMERICA.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Uh... He's talking about tax records from while she was in the Senate since 2000.

All she has to do is take 5 minutes to copy them. She can have some extra time for the 2007 taxes. All of the rest of us already did our taxes for 2001,2002,2003,2004,2005,2006. We all lead busy lives, but come on!

It's Not Just A Name

It's Not Just A Name
It's a Movement