Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Latest Obama Scandal EXPLODES

With all that's been going on in the media with the Primaries today, I thought it was important to bring this new allegation to light.

I have a late breaking scandal to report. Its seems that Mr. Barack Obama is a supporter of teen-age truancy.

Yes - I could hardly believe it myself.

It seems that Mildred Guggenschmidt, 57, of Paris, Texas has forwarded me the following note:

I am an high-school teacher with the Paris Texas Schools System. Yesterday, I recieved from one of my students the a note from none other than Barack Osama exusing one of my students from class. We questioned the student and examined her for marks and such and the result was inconclusive. What we do know is that she was in the company of Mr. Osama yesterday and claims to have about eight-thousand witnesses. None of these witnesses has of yet come foward.

WOW! Now, Ms. Guggenschmidt has forwarded me a copy of the ACTUAL NOTE, which I will provide for you here!

Now just the EXISTENCE of the note is bad enough, but LOOK AT THE NOTE! It's addressed to GARY!

Ms. Guggenschmidt's first name is MILDRED. Something STINKS to high heaven about ALL OF THIS and the MSM is NOT reporting it!!!!! Pass this along and SAVE AMERICA!!

**********UPDATE

Some of you OBAMABOTS are emaling me telling me that the picture I posted is not OBAMA. Until I see proof that it isn't OBAMA, the picture stays!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You call that a scandal. That is pretty lame.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for bringing this to our attention. I've emailed FOX NEWS. Maybe they'll get up off their butts and report this!!!!

Anonymous said...

How sure are you that the note is really from him?

Anonymous said...

*Points and laughs* ....come on, grow up. How can you be so sure? It's just a picture!

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Brim over I assent to but I about the post should prepare more info then it has.

Wellman said...

Thanks so much for bringing this to our attention. I've emailed FOX NEWS. Maybe they'll get up off their butts and report this!!!!

It's Not Just A Name

It's Not Just A Name
It's a Movement