Thursday, March 06, 2008

Clinton Meltdown? - More Slander from Obama

Word is leaking out about a supposed tiff in the Clinton Campaign. This is just Obama acting like Ken Starr, once again - trying to drudge up some BS about our next Commanderess-In-Chief.

Well, someone from inside the Clinton campaign emailed me a transcript of the supposed blow out and all I have to say is that it's refreshing to have a campaign have a lively debate about issues:

Howard Wolfson: You're fucked, Mark. Are you fucking nuts? You're hot, so you think you're the ruler of this place.
Maggie Williams: Now wait a minute, Howard.
Howard Wolfson: Shut up!
Maggie Williams: Okay...
Howard Wolfson: You want to decide who should be dealt with how, is that it? I come in the fucking office today, I get humiliated by some jag-off reporter. I get accused of... I get the shit thrown in my face by you, you genuine shit, because you're top name on the board?
Mark Penn: Is that what I did, Howard? I humiliated you? Oh my God, I'm sorry.
Howard Wolfson: Sitting on top of the world. Sitting on top of the world, everything's fuckin' peach fuzz.
Mark Penn: And I don't get a moment to spare for some bust-out humanitarian down on his luck lately?
Howard Wolfson:
Oh, fuck...
Mark Penn: [cutting him off] Fuck you, Howard. You know you got a big mouth. You make a sound-bite, this whole place stinks with your farts for a week - how much you just ingested. Oh, what a big man you are! "Hey, let me buy you a pack of gum. I'll show you how to chew it." Whoof! Your sound-bite goes to shit, and all that comes out of your mouth is bile. Ooh, how fucked-up you are!
Howard Wolfson: Who's my pal, Marky? Hmm? What are you? And what are you, Marky? Huh? Bishop Sheen? What the fuck are you, Mr. Slick? Who - what the fuck are you, "Friend to the working man"? Big deal! FUCK YOU! You got the memory of a fuckin' fly! I never liked you, anyway.
Mark Penn: What is this, your farewell speech?
Howard Wolfson: I'm going home.
Mark Penn: Your farewell to the troops?
Howard Wolfson: I'm not going home. I'm going to Wyoming.
Mark Penn: Have a good trip.
Howard Wolfson: Aw, fuck you! Fuck the lot of you! Fuck you all![exits]
Mark Penn: [to Maggie] You were saying?
Maggie Williams: Huh?
Just sounds like some healthy debate about policy to me!

Or my mother and father having a tender moment in front of the children after their "bourbon" course of our family meal at Thanksgiving. Ahhh, Good Times!

This is just another example of Obama smearing Hillary. Anyone can see that so let's hope the MSM starts getting fair with Hillary!

Pass this on and SAVE AMERICA!

No comments:

It's Not Just A Name

It's Not Just A Name
It's a Movement